GIW Price: £531.25 plus VAT inc FREE DELIVERY (Special Offer)
Kane 455 Installer Kit Product Details
KANE 455 Infra-red flue gas analyser has an easy to use rotary switch for mode selection. The user can view, and log combustion tests including CO/CO2 ratio, pressure, tightness, temperature and room CO tests. The unit features high accuracy and stability of pressure readings, and complete tasks such as checking the air/fuel ratio on high efficiency boilers and measuring flue draughts. The unit is rechargeable, lasting around 12 hours on a full charge and a portable printer is included to allow for readings to be printed.
- Easy to use rotary switch.
- Long Life CO Sensor (Greater than 5 years expected life)
- Long life Infra-red based CO2 Sensor (Greater than 5 years expected life)
- Low fixed price annual servicing costs
- Multi-fuel: Natural Gas, Propane, Butane LPG & Light Oils (28.35 sec), and Wood Pellets
- High accuracy manometer.
- Differential thermometer.
- Seperate reports for:
- Let-by and Tightness
- CO build up
- Battery life typically 12+ hours.
- Protective rubber sleeve with intergral magnet for “hands free” use.
- Designed to meet BS7967
- Easy transfer of test results
- 5 year extended warranty if serviced anually by Kane.
(Servicing with Kane is fixed price low cost, no hidden suprises!)
Whats included in the Kane 455 Installer Kit?
- Kane 455 flue gas analyser,
- KMCP2 flue probe,
- 4 x NiMH rechargeable batteries, battery charger (240v),
- 2 x pressure hose and connectors
- 1 x KMIRP infra red printer,
- 2 x KPCP clamp-on pipe temperature probes,
- Therma-flow cup and thermometer
- Hard Carry case
- Instruction manual, calibration certificate.
To arrange your order please provide all your details below.
We do not take payment for the Kane Products online, you will be contacted directly to confirm these details and arrange payment.
Your Training package login details will be setup after payment has been made for your Analyser.
Kane455 CPA1 Kit - Order Form
NEW! - To learn how to carry out Combustion Performance Analysis or prepare for assessment we have a new training website.www.gastrainingcompany.co.uk