The KM9106 Quintox has established itself as the most cost effective and versatile portable analyser.
From its most basic form as a boiler tuning analyser it provides a versatile and cost effective platform that allows enhancements up to a fully portable semi-continuous emissions monitoring system.
The KM9106 features a rugged combustion probe with detachable stainless steel shaft, incorporating integral thermocouple.
A comprehensive range of probes is available, allowing smoke measurement, higher temperatures and longer shafts.
- Clear, backlit, 4 line display. Displays preset pages or personally configured individual screens.
- Tactile keypad - simple to use.
- Handset stores up to 1926 boiler tests.
- Handset can download direct to PC.
- Remote handset with protective rubber boot.
Reference Toxic Gas Readings
When taking toxic gas readings to comply with a regulatory body, you normally have to reference them to a certain oxygen level.
The Quintox will automatically display to a specific reference in either ppm or mg/m3.
This type of referencing is sometimes termed as ‘diluted and undiluted readings’ or ‘oxygen free readings’ when referencing to zero O2.
Tune For Maximum Efficiency
All combustion parameters are shown on the handsetâ€™s large 4 line display, to allow the operator to see changes to boiler settings instantly.
Each line of the display can be configured for Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Efficiency, Flue and Nett Temperature and Excess air.
Over 70 different fuels are programmed into the Quintox to allow it to calculate values all over the world. A custom fuel option is also built-in to accommodate those fuels not yet established.
The KM9106CO Standard Product Measures:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Flue Temp
- Ambient Temp
- Inlet Temp (probe optional)
- Efficiency (nett and gross)
- Nett temperature
- Date and Time
- Excess air
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Poison Index
- Oxygen sensor life
- Battery life
- Carbon Dioxide
Standard features include:
- Oxygen sensor with 2 years warranty
- Hydrogen compensated CO sensor with internal filtering that operates to 10.000ppm
- Automatic cross sensitivity compensation between toxic gas sensors
- Powerful extraction pump that produces 500 mBar of suction
- Pump on/off control via handset.
- Tough handset with tactile keypad and internal data store
- Stores 1926 boiler tests within the handset
- Integral plain paper printer for immediate record keeping
- User defined printouts for customised reports
- Timed print and/ or data store facility for automatic record keeping
- Fully upgradeable
Optional features include:
WTS9106P - Automatic water extraction to eliminate the risk of an overflowing water trap.
KM9106PUR - Main purge solenoid to facilitate regular automatic fresh air purging to refresh the electrochemical sensors whilst long term monitoring.
KM9106HPUR - Changeover solenoid and purge pump to allow automatic switching between low and high range CO sensors. This provides protection for the standard CO sensor in situations where controlled combustion has not been established eg; during boiler commissioning. The high CO sensor is rated to 10%
Kane9108 - Compact gas conditioning unit complete with standard 6 metre line.
Kane Quintox Enquiry Form
Please fill out your requirements in the contact form below and we will contact you with any advice you require and provide you with a competitive quotation.